Phrases that seem to roll off the tongue in a specific yet undefinable way. Read each list item out loud and put emphasis on the words in CAPS. You'll be smiling before you know it. This list will grow, so check back. See: "Spoonerism" for further reading.
- Is there any CINNAMON IN IT?
- What's the MAXIMUM AMOUNT?
- You'll just have to start over. BEGIN AGAIN.
- Hang on, I'll BE IN IN A MINUTE.
- Well, we're back in OREGON AGAIN.
- I had begun to SETTLE IN A LITTLE.
Listed by eliduke on September 22nd, 2008
- Antarctic Acronyms, Abbrevs, & Lingo
- Nate's Top 5 Cheeses from Org Valley
- Why I love the Mountain Homestead
- The Prestige totally kicked ass
- meredith is such a freak
- I'm going on vacation and I'm taking...
- My Domains
- We're going on vacation!
- NASA Mission to Mars TO DO
- why Cirque du Soleil kicked ass
- My Gross Earnings Per Year According to the Social Security Administration
- States I haven't even driven through
- Places for Homos
- The Path to Antarctica
- Food-stuffs I'm mailing to myself in Antarctica
- Why I re-launched ListYourList
- people living at the Honey Bucket
- awesome things about house sitting
- words i don't understand
- cheap Mac OS X software i want to buy
- things we dumpstered tonight
- reasons to worship satan
- best Saves the Day songs ever
- things that are making me happy about ListYourList